Marvelous March just flew by for me. I got to spend time with all of my kids and grands and it was just wonderful for this Nana!
Detailed Dragonflies Card
The Dragonfly Dreams Stamps Set and coordinating Detailed Dragonflies Dies really make beautiful projects! This is one of the cards we made at a recent Crafting on the Hill Team Meeting. Fast and fabulous!
This is a detail of the dragonfly.
The background is the dots from the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set inked and stamped off in Sweet Sugarplum. The base of the Dragonfly is stamped in Memento Ink. The second of the two step Dragonfly is stamped in Fresh Fig. The wings are also stamped in Berry Burst. The Dragonfly was then cut out with the Big Shot using the coordinated Detailed Dragonflies Thinlits Dies Set. Wink of Stella was used to add a little “bling” to the wings and the eyes and a rhinestone added the final touch. One of my favorite things about using Stampin’ Up products is that everything is coordinated for you!
Look at all the lovely sentiments in this Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set.
The coordinated Detailed Dragonflies Thinlits Dies Set makes creating this beautiful dragonfly so easy!
TWO FABULOUS SALES GOING ON NOW!!
SALE NUMBER ONE
LAST CHANCE TO GET RETIRING PRODUCTS!!
- Some of your favorite items will be retiring soon and this is your last chance to get some of the items on your wish list!
- Items on the retired list are “while supplies last,” and some of your favorites could sell out quickly! Be sure to place your order as soon as you can to ensure that you will be able to get all the items they want!
Go to http://www.craftingonthehill.stampinup.net for the COMPLETE list and to shop today before your favorites are gone!
SALE NUMBER TWO
Want papercrafting without the hassle? Stampin’ Up! has a fun, easy solution, and it’s called Paper Pumpkin—a fantastic, monthly subscription service which delivers pre-designed, precut papercrafting projects straight to your doorstep. And right now is the perfect time to subscribe. When you join Paper Pumpkin in April or May, you’ll get 50% off your first 2 months!!
Just go here to subscribe!
Want to know more about Paper Pumpkin? Come join the fun at the
Paper Pumpkin Patch Party!
Thursday, April 26th, 6:30-8:30 PM
Skip to the fun part of paper crafting with Paper Pumpkin. Everything is precut and ready to go so you can jump right in and start having fun. Get your crafting mojo kicked into high gear with Paper Pumpkin delivered straight to your door every month. Paper Pumpkin comes with all the stamps, ink, and paper you need for a fun crafting project!
This Paper Pumpkin Patch Party is a great way to have a fun night of stamping with friends and find out more about Paper Pumpkin!
Everyone is invited!
• Subscribers—Bring your Kit to assemble!
• Try Paper Pumpkin Make & Takes!
• Past Paper Pumpkin Kits on Display!
• Win Prizes!
• Bring a Friend, Receive a Gift!
FREE for my current Paper Pumpkin subscribers! Just bring your Kit to assemble and attend for FREE! You may do optional Make & Takes for $2.00 each.
Cost for those who have not yet subscribed is $5 to attend and create a Make & Take of your choice. $2.00 for each additional Make & Take. Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin at the Event and the Event is FREE! Get your first two months of Paper Pumpkin for 50% OFF!!!
RSVP by Tuesday, April 24th.
Come join the FUN!!
Become a member of Stampin’ Up and my Crafting on the Hill community with the purchase of the
Stampin’ Up Starter Kit Ultimate Bundle.
Some of the fabulous benefits of joining Stampin’ Up:
- Ongoing 20% discount off all of your orders (and the ability to increase that to 25%)
- Earn additional income of up to another 18% of your sales
- VIP access to new product releases and pre-order before public release
- Earn free stamps with various promotions
- Qualify for cash bonuses, product rewards, incentive trips and more
- Receive Stampin’ Success magazine on a quarterly basis
As a Crafting on the Hill Team Member you get extra special benefits. I am passionate about this group and helping you achieve your goals, whether it’s learning new stamping techniques or building a stamping business!
- Monthly Team gathering with stamping and sharing.
- Team Facebook Group with exclusive Team News
- Team recognition and incentives throughout the year
- One on one training and career development for business-minded stampers
The Starter Kit is a fabulous deal! Choose $125 in product
of your choice for just $99, with FREE shipping!
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JOINING THE CRAFTING ON THE HILL TEAM and
HOW TO GET THE STAMPIN’ UP ULTIMATE BUNDLE?
Contact me to find out more! OR
Be a part of the Crafting on the Hill creative crafters by going to www.craftingonthehill.stampinup.net
and the “Join Now” tab to sign up!
I would love to be your Creative Coach
and bring out your “inner crafter!”
I ALWAYS look forward to hearing from you!!
The Blessed and Happy Stamper,
All artwork copyright © Stampin’ Up!® and Dixie Stewart, Independent Stampin’ Up!®Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!®