Sale-A-Bration Items Added!
March is such a marvelous month here in the beautiful mountains of North Georgia! Forsythia (aka “yellow bells”), daffodils, crocus, even some fruit trees are already blooming. And Sale-A-Bration makes March even more special! In addition to the products available in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog, three NEW choices have been added. The Reverse Words Stamp Set, the Make a Medallion Stamp Set, and the Glimmer Paper are all available now in addition to the other Sale-A-Bration items FREE with ANY $50 Product Order. That’s one FREE item for each $50 in product that you order! Click on the catalog below to find out more.
Dragonfly Dreams Card
The Dragonfly Dreams Bundle is definitely one of my favorites in the new Occasions Catalog. This set makes some really “dreamy” cards and projects!
Here’s just one sample of a card made using this beautiful Bundle.
Here’s the “how to”:
- Use the Tip Top Taupe Cardstock for the base, then stamp on the right edge in Tip Top Taupe Classic Ink with the stamp from the Dragonfly Dreams Stamp Set.
- Adhere one of the Delicate White Doilies in the upper right corner, then adhere a small piece of ribbon from the 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack at the bottom left of the doily with a Stampin’ Up Glue Dot.
- Cut the banner from the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper Stack using the Banners Framelits Dies.
- Use the two-step Dragonfly Stamps and stamp the base on Whisper White Cardstock in Calypso Coral and the top stamp in Tip Top Taupe, then use the Big Shot Dragonfly Die to cut it out. Adhere to the banner using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- On a strip of Vellum Cardstock, stamp the sentiment from Dragonfly Dreams in VersaMark, then emboss with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder and adhere over the base of the dragonfly.
- Add sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment.
Supplies List–Just click on the product to link to my store!
Accessories and Tools
• Gold Stampin’ Emboss®Powder
• 3/8″ (1 cm) Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (found in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog)
• Metallics Sequin Assortment
• Stampin’ Dimensionals®
• Big Shot™
• Banners Framelits™Dies
• Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits™ Dies
MARCH CLASS SCHEDULE
STAMP CLUB SNEAK PEEK
Tuesday, March 7th, 6:30-8:30 PM
This Stamp Club Sneak Peek class will give you a preview of the types of cards and projects we will be doing in the Crafting on the Hill Stamp Club. In this class, we will be using the NEW Stampin’ Up Watercolor Pencils. We’ll make 4 cards, 2 each of 2 designs, including envelopes.
Find out what Stamp Club is all about.
STAMP CLUB is where you can:
**Learn great stamping techniques that are not difficult but look stunning.
**Gradually build up your stamp and supply collection.
**Earn FREE stamps and products.
Held at Crafting on the Hill Studio.
Cost for this Stamp Club Sneak Peek class is $15 or FREE with a $20 Product Order placed at the class.
Please bring your scissors and adhesives.
RSVP for this exciting Sneak Peek class by March 3rd.
QUICK AND EASY CARDS CLASS
- Tuesday, March 14th, 6:30-8:30 PM at Crafting on the Hill Studio.
- Cost is $15 or FREE with a $20 Product Order
- Please bring scissors and adhesives.
- RSVP by MARCH 12TH!
BIRTHDAY CARDS CLASS
Thursday, March 16th, 6:30-8:30 PM
Everyone needs more birthday cards! Join me for this fun class, and at the end you will have 6 handmade birthday cards and matching envelopes.
**Make 6 birthday cards, 2 each of 3 designs, envelopes included
**Cost is $15 or FREE with a $20 Product Order (before shipping and tax) placed at the Class.
**Class is held at Crafting on the Hill Studio.
**Please bring your scissors and adhesives
**RSVP BY March 13TH
**Bring a friend and you AND your friend get to choose three FREE cards from my collection!
CARD BUFFET FUNDRAISER
Card Buffet Fundraiser to benefit the North Georgia Pregnancy Center here in Jasper.
Sunday, March 12th, 2-4 PM
at the North Georgia Pregnancy Center.
Cost is $10 for 2 cards, $5 each additional card.
ALL PROCEEDS GO TO NORTH GEORGIA PREGNANCY CENTER
I ALWAYS look forward to hearing from you!!
The Blessed and Happy Stamper,
All artwork copyright © Stampin’ Up!® and Dixie Stewart, Independent Stampin’ Up!®Demonstrator. The content of this blog is my sole responsibility as an independent Stampin’ Up!® demonstrator and the use of, and content of, the classes, services, or products offered on this blog is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!®